If you wish to return a product it must be unused and in perfect condition (Including product packaging, instructions etc), otherwise we will not be able to refund you.
The items must be returned within 14 days of purchase and we will not be held responsible for any postage costs. It is your responsibility to return the items to us. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification e.g. benches fitted with personalised plaques and wood engraving
- Accidental damage
- Misused them and caused a fault, perhaps through the use of incompatible accessories or,
- Tried their own repair or had someone else attempt a repair, which has damaged the goods
- Items that have in any way been altered including oils, varnishes, stains, paint etc
Returns can be made through either of these options:
Small items and accessories - Returns via courier collection
Call and request a 'Courier Collection' form
You will need to have the item ready for return in its original packaging. Additional packaging suitable to return the items without damage may be required. It is your responsibility to return the items to us. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come to collect the product you wish to return
Large Items - Returns via our palletised delivery partner
If for any reason you are unhappy or find a fault you will need to contact us within 48hrs. We will then arrange to collect the item.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract before your order has been dispatched, please contact us immediately. The following terms and conditions may apply;
If you wish to cancel:
- A standard stock item there will be no charge
- A standard stock item including a personalised Brass Plaque that has been made to order - £35.00 only
- A standard stock item including a personalised Stainless Steel Plaque that has been made to order - £45.00 only
- A Bench that has been engraved with your own personal inscription - No refund
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been dispatched, please follow the steps set out in our Returns procedure.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.